Re: Threaded holes in body

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Threaded holes in body
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 06:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
> > for,   4 each side behind seats on floor,

--- These are for the track rod under the car. Mounted
on passenger side  on my 68 race car.

> > 4 more
> behind the each seat in
> > the raised area( what would one call it?)  Factory
> roll bar?

---  Yep, Roll Bar

 I have 8
> > threaded holes on the front of the trunk wall,
> visible from the trunk??

--- I just found these on my new old roadster. It had
factory luggage straps. There are 2 sets of 2 hole in
the wall between the trunk and passenger area about 1
1/2 inches up from the package shelf then 2 more sets
of 2 holes in the lower bulkhead bewteen the rear axle
area and the seats. I had never seen these before and
thought it was a really good idea.

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
68 1600 getting back together
70 2000 (waiting for Cal to breath life into)
Meridian, ID