RE: Bearing Press.

To: "'walter@omni.sps.mot.com'" <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>,
Subject: RE: Bearing Press.
From: "Patton, Brian Lee" <bpatton@eastman.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:05:13 -0500
Couldn't agree more. My workplace has an extensive machine shop and I used
to supervise it. Not a job for a big hammer. I was very lucky when mine came
unglued. I've never really figured out how the PO fouled this up... but his
work area was a dirt driveway - you figure...

BP - '69 2000
Columbia SC

Brian L Patton  803.926.5023
Material Movement