Re: Flywheel removal

To: "Thomas Walter" <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>, <SSochoux@dbc.com>,
Subject: Re: Flywheel removal
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 22:34:23 -0700
There is a tool on the market that holds the flywheel by the teeth, and
makes for removal of the bolts very easy.  It also makes the front dampner
bolt removal a breeze.  Ask your auto parts dealer for it.  I paid about
$15.00  wouldnt be without it.  Also turns the flywheel without using a
screwdriver.  There is a tool for every job.