Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises

To: Gerardo Magana <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises
From: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:20:50 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 20 Oct 1999, Gerardo Magana wrote:

> Hello,  Wanted to know if anyone out there has a copy of the parts catalog
> from this company (Rallye Enterprises).  Would like to borrow a copy so that
> I can scan it and keep on my computer for personal use. Will return catalog
> after scanning,  would appreciate any help on this, catalog has two
> different books both paperback with color illustrations.  Also would like to
> know if anyone has a Datsun parts manual that I can borrow for the same
> purposes and would return after scanning it. I would be willing to pay
> shipping for both ways.

Gerardo,

Rallye is still around and on the net.  I belive that the catalog is
technically still in print even if it has not been published in a while.
On the other had the parts book has been out of print and permission has
been granted in the past for clubs to print single copies.  Check
out http://www.datsun.org/roadster/info/ Parts Manual in PDF -Leigh Brooks
Leigh has scanned the book and you may be able to download the PDF file
and print them .  This will provide a pretty decent copy.

Dana

     ___~@ \__       Dana Nojima
    ( ________ )     noji@snowman.med.umn.edu
_____0________0_____ VA San Francisco