Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises

To: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:14:29 -0400
I would be interested to know of comments regarding the Tips and Hints portion
of this two volume set.  The info says it contains important info on how not to
make mistakes.  I am always skeptical of the perspective on such claims, but I
have not seen the book.

By the way I just received my second roadster, 1968 1600.  From a family friend
who just couldn't keep up with it.  My first was nearly 20 years ago. SPL 311
18118

This one is in need of all the ducting for the defroster, so if anyone has a
"California Special" I could use your cast off parts.  They won't pass
inspection without a working defroster.  I told them I would leave the top down.

By the way, I have an electric vest for motorcycle riding, and find it a real
treat on these chilly fall days and nites.  About 6 amps draw.

Regards

Calvin Grandy
Guilford Vermont.