Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:29:58 -0700
Hello,  Wanted to know if anyone out there has a copy of the parts catalog
from this company (Rallye Enterprises).  Would like to borrow a copy so that
I can scan it and keep on my computer for personal use. Will return catalog
after scanning,  would appreciate any help on this, catalog has two
different books both paperback with color illustrations.  Also would like to
know if anyone has a Datsun parts manual that I can borrow for the same
purposes and would return after scanning it. I would be willing to pay
shipping for both ways.

Thanks,  Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL311-00222