Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises

To: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster parts catalog Rallye Enterprises
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:14:49 PST8PDT
Calvin asks:
> I would be interested to know of comments regarding the Tips and Hints
> portion of this two volume set.  The info says it contains important info
> on how not to make mistakes.

While the catalog has not been available for years, this insert is still
available for $23.10 (US address). Check out the blurb at
http://www.datsunroadster.com/ORIG_5_PAGES/catalog_info.htm.
I have a beat-up copy, and yes, it is full of valuable hints and tips.
I think it's a little pricey, but there IS a lot of info and you could
spend your money in worse ways.

> (...I am) in need of all the ducting for the defroster so if anyone has a
>  "California Special" I could use your cast off parts.

Hey, Northern California ain't all that warm and sunny in February :-)
FYI, the rubber 'horns' that attach to the front of the heater box are
still available thru Nissan! Just picked one up earlier this month - along
with the WRONG throttle cable :-(. Do any of the Roadster throttle
setups  use a THREADED ring on one end? It looks like a cable for
a B110 (aka 1200)...

-- John