Re: piston to deck height?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: piston to deck height?
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 99 10:31:25 CDT
Joshua,

You're welcome.  While I realize not everyone will get into cc'ing
their cylinder head and block, it is good to have an idea of how it
is done.

Since you have a good machine shop helping you check everything, you
should be fine. Also a good idea that you have the flat top pistons.

You might want to ask the machine shop to measure the volumes, and
give you an idea of the compression ratio. With flat tops, you should
be fine.

Cheers,

Tom