Re: Roadster Trailer?

To: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Roadster Trailer?
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:12:40 +1000
I saw an MGB with a really cool custom trailer a few years ago. It had a
trailer that was made out of the back half of an MGB, the trailer was
basically half an MGB with and A arm welded onto the front of it. If you had
a parts car with a half way decent rear section you could make a Roadster
trailer, that would look cool.
 On the subject of MGBs, I saw a photo of an MGB at a strawberry farm, they
had it slung between 2 trees suspended like a hammock, it was full of dirt
and they were growing strawberries in it.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html