Corvette ride offer

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvette ride offer
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:06:34 -0700
Hi all,
I was talking to my dads neighbor today, and he wanted me to take a look

at his 95' Corvette. The car had an LT-1 350 with a Lingenfelter
throttle
body and other after market mods. To top it off he had a Vortech
supercharger on it. I estimate the horsepower at around 600+.
Then he precedes to tell me when the weather is a little better
why don't I take it for a drive. I really want the weather to get
nicer!!

The roadster content: Other then Craig, I know he hasn't done his
yet
or he's not talkin!! Has anyone put a belt driven blower on there
Roadster.

Mike
Hayden Lake, Idaho