Re: Roadster Trailer?

To: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster Trailer?
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:48:47 -0700
Steve-

My '70 2000 has a trailer hitch that was installed during previous ownership.
I'll take a
look at the installation this evening and describe it to you via e-mail if that
will help.
It is a professional installation, chrome hitch and ball with (as I recall)
1500 max
weight limit. I don't remember the max tongue weight specified, but I'll get
that info
this evening. I have never towed anything with my Roadster, but I have always
thought that
it was a real hoot, having a towing hitch on a sports car.

Gary McCormick
San Jose, CA