Roadster Trailer?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Trailer?
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 08:27:15 -0500
Hello all:
I've been thinking about buying a motorcycle trailer (the kind you pull
behind a motorcycle) for several years. The wife and I enjoy taking 2-3
day roadster trips around the Mississippi river area and never seem to
have enough room. With the roll bar installed and the top down I can't
even fit a small cooler in the back. With all of the road trip stuff in
the truck, there's little room for luggage. Anyway, my mailman is a big
Harley nut and has a almost new trailer for sale including the tow
hitch. With a little modification the hitch could be installed on the
roadster. Has anyone installed a hitch to a roadster? If so, how did you
build the hitch frame? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
68 2000 solex
70 1600/rotary
(No earthquakes or hurricanes here but a little snow in northern
Wisconsin-burrrrr!)