Re: Paint tips

To: TRRACE@aol.com
Subject: Re: Paint tips
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:30:13 -0500
Hi:
I don't know where you are but if your near a urban area there should be several
auto paint stores such as PPG or Sherman Williams. They sell everything you need
to prep your car. Tell them what your planning on doing and they should sell
you  sanding block and several different grits of sand paper. Wet sanding is the
safest bet. It removes the wax, grit, tar, etc. Unless you have major dents, a
little finish putty will remove small dents and scratches. Doing a good job
requires that you take your time. If an area looks bad after you prime it, do it
again until it's to your liking.
Good luck
Steve Harvey
Milwaukee