Re: Microsoft / AOL =/= Roadster Content

To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re: Microsoft / AOL =/= Roadster Content
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:55:12 +1000
Hey CalSpeed, I wouldn't be too worried about being refered to as Mr. Clarion,
at
least he didn't call you Mr. Blaupunkt or Mr. Kenwood. :-)
Mandatory Roadster Content - My Roadster has a CalSpeed, err sorry, a Clarion
stereo!
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310 - 1964 Cedric Wagon WP31
1963 Bluebird P312 -  1963 Bluebird P312
1963 Cedric P31 - 1964 Cedric Wagon 1964
1969 Super Six G130
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/3823/index.html