Re: Microsoft / AOL =/= Roadster Content

To: gmagana@softcom.net, mary_ling@cc.chiron.com,
Subject: Re: Microsoft / AOL =/= Roadster Content
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:55:49 EDT
Hello,

It surprises me everytime when someone wants to send along a "spam" to me.
It doesn't bother me but it is somewhat annoying.  But what I find extremely
bad is when it is sent to a group of folks via a mailing list.  And what
happened in this case was someone sending it to a mailing list with the
intention of making some money off of it.

By the way, the reason I was put into the same company as Mr. Bent and Mr.
Tyler is because I responded directly back to the sender with a rather coarse
reply.  Actually it wasn't that coarse but direct.  Oh yeah, its not Mr.
Clarion but Mr. Carion.  But please call me Michael or Calspeed.  (Or
whatever you want).

I responded back to the originator of this spam and did not que in the list
because I didn't want to point him out with my e-mail.  Unfortunately his
responce was not done in the same manner.  I apologize for all of the
"horsepuckey" that I present to the list.

Please use discretion when presenting something other then Roadster content
to the list.  I as well as many others love to read about those stories about
the hot and muggy rides in Florida or those Roadster Meets at McDonalds in
the MidWest or those great racing stories by Bill.  Especially if he wins!
And sometimes it doesn't have to be about Roadsters at all.  Like when
someone makes an announcement that they are getting married or expecting a
baby.  This is a family that we have here.
There will be squabbles but thats how families are.  From now on I will use
discretion on my postings.

See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html

<<For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay you
$5.00, for every person that you sent it to that forwards it on, Microsoft
will pay you $3.00 and for every third person that receives it, you will be
paid $1.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact you for your address and
then send you a check. I thought this was a scam myself, but two weeks after
receiving this e-mail and forwarding it on, Microsoft contacted me for my
e-mail and within days, I received a check for $800.00.>>