Re: Fw:

To: "Alan Bent" <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Subject: Re: Fw:
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 13:22:05 -0700
Alan, unfortunately you misinterpreted what the message to Jim was about,
and how in the world can you refer to me as unfriendly if you don't even
know me?.  The only attacks on this list are the one that you just made, you
should be ashamed of yourself.  Perhaps next time you will put more thought
into your comments.  I apologize to you and the rest of the roadster list if
my previous message offended anyone as it was not meant to, perhaps you
should also apologize?
Gerardo Magana
mandatory roadster content
67.5 SRL311-00222 Solex