Re: 1600 exhaust rattle

To: "Bruce Dalrymple" <bdalrymple@nctimes.net>,
Subject: Re: 1600 exhaust rattle
From: "PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO" <slick@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 22:06:41 -0700
Glasspacks are nice till you go for a long drive.  Especially in a small
car.  The constant noise seems to drown out your Radio, and tends to become
deafening.  I have put glasspacks on all my vehicles since I was a kid.  It
is not too bad on my old pickup truck, but on the Roadster it's a bit much.
At my age I am leaning for the quiet ride.  I can hear if something is
acting up in my vehicle also.