Re: Collector Car

To: "Jim Tyler" <jtyler29@idt.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Collector Car
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:26:30 -0700
<Nope, the more popular the car, the wider the supply chain will be.
That is why you still can buy virtually everything you need to restore a
Mustang.
There are a lot of reproduction parts made because there is a market to
support it.>

what you say would be true if they built a million or so roadsters, but
there was less than 70,000 built . not enough of a base for anyone to make a
return on the set up cost to remake most parts.
I'd like to see the roadster go up in value though, would make all the junk
i have laying around worth more. :-)

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.