RE: Collector Car

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Collector Car
From: shifty <shifty@well.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 23:48:40 -0700
I think that a well-done book on restoring Datsun roadsters would bring a
lot of people into the "Fairlady lovers" club. I wonder how many
restorations Wick Humble's 240Z book has inspired.

Having step-by-step information with nice pictures would go along way to
helping someone to decide to save a roadster rather than a TR, MG or
what-have-you.

Even a roadster rebuild series along the lines of the Ro-Spit project in
Grassroots Motorsports would go a long way. A transformation from
barn-find into auto-x or vintage racer would be cool.

Leigh Brooks
San Francisco