Bikini Top

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bikini Top
From: "ken pletcher" <pletch@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 22:08:15 -0700
Hi all,

  I'm try to figure a way to make a Bikini top for my Roadster that goes
from the windshield to my roll bar like jeeps have.  The upholstery shops
I've asked don't venture far from the norm and have been no help.  Since my
head gets totally baked after 5 hour trips like to Shasta, I think its
possible and want to know if anybody has ideas?  The idea I'm thinking about
is to cut the front edge from the hard top I have to use as a front bow and
use hinged arms to go back to the roll bar.  Any idea's?
     Ken
DATSTER