Re: engine transplants

To: Rob Robinson <FastrTime@t-three.com>,
Subject: Re: engine transplants
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:43:51 -0700
I have got one, but might be a little pricey--
If the price was right, I would sell my Solex 2000 --- I want MORE POWER.
Good thing my motor is fairly fresh ( finished rebuild about 1 month before
Solvang ) or someone would take me up.
Still waiting to see how Van's SR20 turns out.  I am new to what fits well
and don't want to hack a 302/350 into her.
maybe I should use a BB  <grin>
Phil

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (619) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121