Choke cable clarification

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Choke cable clarification
From: Magic1910@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:20:32 EDT
Thanks to all for your tips.  Here's the situation (I really didn't want to
admit this!):  The cable is shredded and stuck in the cable housing.  The
cable housing is in great shape along with the control unit in the dash.
It's just that it now seems virtually impossible to extract the fraid wire
cable being that I tugged on it too hard and in the wrong direction.  But for
this embarrassing mistake, it could have been a quick and easy fix with some
standard bicycle cable.  :-(  Thanks again!
Greg
70 2000
66 1600
Spokane, WA