Re: anniversary

To: "Berry Kercheval" <berry@kerch.com>, <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Re: anniversary
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 15:14:03 -0600
From: Berry Kercheval <berry@kerch.com>

>Scott is *about* to move to oregon, where he will be close to Jeff
Zurschmeid
>whose name I can't spell,

Why do you think I spell it "Jeffy Z"?

>but is another long time britcar/autocross dude.

Scott tells me that Miq Millman is also nearby.

>Scott and his family are moving in March.  He will keep his job at a
Mountain
>View software company, so he gets a Silicon Valley salary in pleasant cheap
>Oregon, where they have already closed escrow on their house.  Twice the
house
>for a quarter the money, he says.

You can do well in the Twin Cities, too.   You just get cold  instead of
rain in the winter months.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.