Re: anniversary

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com>,
Subject: Re: anniversary
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:40:45 -0800
on 2/16/01 7:38 AM, T.J. Higgins at tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com wrote:

> What an odd coincidence after the talk this week of the old days,
> Jim Muller, Dale Cook, and the balkanization of the SOL list.
> Following that we have a post from Lydia Gregoret.  To top it all off,
> my reminder program tells me that today is the 10th anniversary of
> the SOL digest as it exists today on autox.team.net.

That suggests that the digest started about about 4 and a fraction years
after the original british car e-mail list started.

I rememeber, soon after I asked a TR3 question on rec.autos I received an
e-mail from Dale Cook saying he a a few other were forming a new e-mail list
just for British cars and would I like to subscribe?

Happy digest birthday to the Scions of Lucas

TeriAnn