Re: anniversary

To: Lydia Gregoret <lidagreg@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: anniversary
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:57:15 -0800
on 2/16/01 9:31 AM, Lydia Gregoret at lidagreg@yahoo.com wrote:

> Since we're reminiscing, does anyone know the whereabouts of Scott Fisher???
> Does he post these days (I only recently returned to the list)?  His posts
> were
> wonderful and I even had the opportunity to meet him in person on a few
> occasions.  Then he got a new job and an old Volvo (or was it a Saab?) and
> sort-of disappeared.
>
> Lydia Gregoret
> (*nearly* a founding member)

Scott never got his MGB running reliably.  He got into older Volvos as
family transportation then also into Alfas.  He sold the MGB and has been
off the list for a several years.  I suspect you will find him on a Alfa
list though.

He and his wife have been living in Sunnyvale, CA. They had a third child.
He has continued to make his living doing technical writing.

I last saw him in September when he was leading a small group of British
cars in his Alfa.  If I recall correctly he had just accepted a job out of
state.

TeriAnn