Re: anniversary

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: anniversary
From: Berry Kercheval <berry@kerch.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:42:31 -0800
Scott is *about* to move to oregon, where he will be close to Jeff Zurschmeid
whose name I can't spell, but is another long time britcar/autocross dude.
Scott and his family are moving in March.  He will keep his job at a Mountain
View software company, so he gets a Silicon Valley salary in pleasant cheap
Oregon, where they have already closed escrow on their house.  Twice the house
for a quarter the money, he says.  I talked to him today, in fact.