Re: anniversary

To: "T.J. Higgins" <tjhiggin@mapapp1.iss.ingr.com>
Subject: Re: anniversary
From: Lydia Gregoret <lidagreg@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:31:52 -0800 (PST)
Since we're reminiscing, does anyone know the whereabouts of Scott Fisher???
Does he post these days (I only recently returned to the list)?  His posts were
wonderful and I even had the opportunity to meet him in person on a few
occasions.  Then he got a new job and an old Volvo (or was it a Saab?) and
sort-of disappeared.

Lydia Gregoret
(*nearly* a founding member)