Re: Checkbook Restorations

To: sfisher@Megatest.COM, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Checkbook Restorations
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 93 12:47:59 -0800
In message <9312081833.AA01463@bldg2fs1.sales> Scott Fisher writes:

> BTW, best wishes from Tim Pettenati, late of this list; we chatted
> for a nice long time last night.  He's off to a Jensen-Healey club
> Christmas party this weekend, but he'll be stopping by next Tuesday
> so that, with a little luck, he can witness the starting of The Green
> Car.  Since Tim got the greasiest during the engine removal phase,
> I've given him the job this time of standing there with a fistful
> of Samuel Smith's and telling us what we should be doing. :-)

Ohhh, If I get the Hydrolics on the Land Rover working this weekend (Its all
together but the seal is missing from the correct cap from my E-Z bleed kit and
an inner tube cut to size isn't providing a proper seal), I'll invite myself and
this digital camera I have on loan over to watch the great event.

I do hope Tim gets a job with net access or gets public access.

> My first LBC was a Midget,

Opps thats right I forgot.  Wasn't it orange & mashed?

> > > BTW, does anyone *know* -- meaning have you done it yourself or do you
> > > have a primary reference that says for a fact it will work -- whether
> > > you can cross-fit MGB and Midget wire wheels?
>
> > I believe the latest Moss flyer advertized MGB wheels as +1 wheels for the
> > spridgets.

I have gotten envious of your green car's wheels and am going to put a set of 15
inch mini-lite knockoffs on my BGT.

> This is a Spridget.
>
> It's apparently close to immaculate, except it has no engine and
> transmission.

That helps keep it immaculate :*)  Look Ma, an LBC that dosn't leak oil... well
except oit of the diff, maybe.

> --Scott "That's FRONKENSPREET" Fisher

Frankenspridget?

Take care & if things go well I hope to witness the great start up event

TeriAnn
voyer with a camera

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561