Re: MGB:Anti-sway bar, also longtrip.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, hertzber@spot.Colorado.EDU,
Subject: Re: MGB:Anti-sway bar, also longtrip.
From: Teriann J. Wakeman <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 93 13:32:03 -0700
Scott,
I was mentioning adding unsprung weight as a way to counteract some of the
first through the corner wishes of a very beefy rear sway bar.  I agree
weight is undesirable & unsprung weight even more so.  For most prople,
I thing a rear antisway bar can make a B squirly enough that they might get
into trouble.  In the hands of a trained go around corners fast driver
that has come to terms with the car, a rear sway bar rhat is smaller than the
front can help.  I just worry about untrained people loosing it.

TeriAnn

Its been about a year, maybe its time someone wrote a MGB suspension artical
for the group.  This time we should save it for people who join later.