Re: Car colours, et cetera

To: SOL <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: Re: Car colours, et cetera
From: berry@athos.pei.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 92 09:27:22 PDT
>>>>> On Wed, 15 Jul 1992 10:24:24 +0100, jeffreys_m_j@bt-web.bt.co.uk said:
jeffreys>                   What Your Car's Color Reveals
jeffreys>                       by Paul A. Eisenstein

Sigh.  The problem with these kinds of "analyses" is that they assume
the person buying the care deliberately chose the color.  None of my
family's cars were chosen because of the color.  The VW's are dark and
light brown because those were the colors of the best cars the dealer
had when we went down to buy them.  The TR-6 is blue because I found
an ad in the paper for a TR-6 at a low price and when I got there it
was blue.  The Bentley is green for much the same reason.

I think it is MUCH more indicative of a person's personality to
examine what KIND of car they drive.  Whether you drive a '91 Yugo or
a '39 Morgan tells me much more about you than whether your Accord is
green or blue.

  --berry (grumpy thismorning)

--
Berry Kercheval :: berry@pei.com :: Protocol Engines, Inc.  Mt. View, CA
"And there's more where that came from!"