re: insuring an LBC project

To: victor@rolf.stat.uga.edu
Subject: re: insuring an LBC project
From: whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 13 Dec 1991 14:35 EST
Info about not insuring project cars deleted.....
> hi,
>   my problem is that i've done enough of the mech. that the car is
>now drivable and i want it available for occasional use (to remind me
>why i'm eating all that grease) and for test drives.
>
>thanks,
>victor

I guess that means you'll need to make the car look
presentable for the moment.  Maybe just a single
color paint, etc.

Then too, you could always send a picture of another
MGB that is the color you want your car to end up as.
Not exactly ethical, but it would probably at least get
you the insurance.  If anything happened after that,
you could always claim the car was in then in the process
of being repainted.

Bill