NEW catalogue available

To: <british-cars@hoosier>
Subject: NEW catalogue available
From: Dana Henry-TRF <70471.1433@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 13 Dec 91 15:58:58 EST
               At last The Roadster Factory has the Spitfire MK I, II, III
catalogue available.  It will be mailed out next week to anyone already on
our customer list as owning that marque.  If you're not on the list, not
sure you're on the list, or want to be put on the list, let me know and
we'll get the new catalogue off to you right away!  It's a beaut!

                                               Cheers,

                                               Dana