Re: insuring an LBC project

To: sequent!islabs!ateq!XamenEk!rkg@uunet.UU.NET (Richard George)
Subject: Re: insuring an LBC project
From: Victor Grubbs <victor@rolf.stat.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 91 13:12:57 EST

> Victor,
>
> What I usually do for a non functioning car is get it insured though my normal
> insurance company and then drop all coverage but comprehensive (I had trouble
> with one company once on this - until they figured out that the car was
> disassembled...).(I think its 15.00/ 6 months this way or something - )
>
> Also, it seems that reasonableness of insurance companies varies from state to
> state...
>
> Good Luck,
>
> rkg
>
> (Richard George)

thanks, but i guess i was less than precise...
i've done enough work that the car is now drivable, and i want to be able
to play with it between shop sessions, but i can't get a decent rate until
the cosmetics are complete.
 So, do y'all know of any companies that offer "classic car" rates for
Drivable "works-in-progress"?

thanks again,
victor

victor@rolf.stat.uga.edu