re:New gifs on hoosier.utah.edu

To: steve@europa.esd.sgi.com
Subject: re:New gifs on hoosier.utah.edu
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 14:26:37 -0500
Steve Valin writes:
> I put a few GIFs in /pub/sol as well.  One is of my TVR, one of my Europa, and
> one of my Bugeye.  The one of my Bugeye was taken a few years back right
>before
> a northern CA rally and has my wife (then girlfriend) and myself standing in
> front of it.  We were a few pounds younger then %^>

Hello Steve!
        Nice pictures, nice cars!  I downloaded the Europa and TVR this
morning and your Bugeye (no, no, Steve, just the pictures not the...
oh never mind) subsequent to your e-mail this afternoon.

        This is almost as good as meeting everyone!

Just how do we get these GIFs made up?  I assume you have to have a fancy
scanner that reads in your photos and then some kind of file conversion
process.

        Cheers!

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert