Re: New gifs on hoosier.utah.edu

To: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Subject: Re: New gifs on hoosier.utah.edu
From: tj@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 11:34:51 CST
> This morning I had the Aston Martin DB4, but after the recent e-mail I
> grabbed the new GIFs and the D-Type Jag bitmap.  I just set my root
> window to the D-type (the bitmap brogram didn't like it too much, but
> xsetroot works) and its wild!  My favourite other root windows are the
> Austin-Healey 3000 MkIII and the Jaguar MkII.  It makes work all that
> much easier!  And I change the root window almost daily.

Another good trick is to set something up in your crontab to change
your root window to a new picture every hour or two.
T.J. Higgins    205-730-7922  |  higgins@ingr.com    (Internet)
Mapping Sciences Division     |  uunet!ingr!higgins  (uucp)
Intergraph Corp.  M/S IW17A6  Huntsville, Alabama, U.S.A.  35894-0001