Safety

To: British-Cars@hoosier
Subject: Safety
From: Alan Frisbie <frisbie@flying-disk.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 91 11:16:59 PST
With all the talk about safety lately, I figured I should let
you know about a company that sells safety products:

Conney Safety Products
3202 Latham Drive
P.O. Box 44190
Madison, WI 53744-4190

(608) 271-3300 (voice)
(800) 356-9100 (voice)
(800) 845-9095 (FAX)

Their catalog has a complete line of respirators (from simple
"paper" masks to full SCBA), 7 pages of eye protection, 10 pages
of gloves, etc.   They will sell you everything from a first aid
kit to a full haz-mat suit and everything in between.   One item
I just noticed in their catalog is a kit of non-sparking tools
for use in flammable atmospheres.   They have everything related
to safety.

I have bought from them and have been very pleased with their
prices, speed, and service.

---  Alan E. Frisbie                    Frisbie@Flying-Disk.Com  (Preferred)
---  Flying Disk Systems, Inc.      or  ...elroy!flying!frisbie
---  4759 Round Top Drive           or  Flying!Frisbie@Elroy.jpl.nasa.gov
---  Los Angeles, CA 90065          or  Frisbie%Flying@oxy.edu
---  (213) 256-2575                 or  ...oxy!flying!frisbie