Re: BRG Miata

To: uw-beaver!british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Re: BRG Miata
From: microsoft!timke@cs.washington.edu
Date: Wed Feb 13 10:11:11 1991
being the owner of an e-type roadster that came from the factory with brg
paint and tan leather interior and a wooden steering wheel, i have to say
that the thought of a little japanese imitation with semi-brg paint, tan
vinyl interior and wooden shift knob makes me laugh.  how can people really
take that car seriously?  maybe i'll see what the front of one looks like
in my rear view mirror some day (for a second anyway).  i doubt i'll ever
know what the back looks like.

i suppose you've all heard how mazda tape-recorded 200 different exhaust
notes and then manipulated the miata's exhaust system to copy the one they
liked...  oooh, japanese engineering in action.

-tim