BRG Miata

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: BRG Miata
From: archer@hsi86.hsi.com (Garry Archer)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 91 10:54:20 -0500
A friend at work has just shown me the latest "Car & Driver".  There is a very
small article, with accompanying colour photo, and a little later on a
full-page colour advert of the Limited Edition Mazda Miata MX-5.

As if you haven't guessed, its in British Racing Green with a tan interior
and tonneau cover and a wood gear shift nob.  Only 4000 will be made and
they start at $19,500.

My heart just won't stop pounding, the sweat is flooding my brow.  Its finally
here, the BRG Miata.  When they first came out I was able to resist the
temptations (unable to afford one helped!) and I read that Mazda planned to
make a BRG version in the future and I said I could hold out until then...
*NOW* what do I do?

OhmyGoditsbeautiful... If I ever see one on the road or in the showrooms, I
just know the temptation will be just too much to bear.

I NEED HELP!  Please donate money (or a complete BRG Miata)!

(PS:  Its either this or that beautiful BRG Aston Martin Virage I saw
 advertised in "British Car" magazine recently :-)

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
3M Health Information Systems,  Wallingford, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert