Roadster tops

To: british-cars@encore.com
Subject: Roadster tops
From: jeff@eng.umd.edu (Jeffrey Frey)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 91 10:27:26 -0500
The only bit of information the dealer gave me when I picked up my Morgan
was to both REMOVE and REPLACE the top back-to-front; i.e., do up the
widgets at the back first, then stretch it over the frame, then do up
the phallic things on the windshield last.  Upon removal, undo the stuff
at the back, then the ones over the windshield.

But of course the best advice is to leave the top at home.  If it's raining
you shouldn't be driving any British car, but if you must, go fast enough
so you don't get wet.

Jeff