Re: Whitworth, British Sedans in the US.

To: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU,
Subject: Re: Whitworth, British Sedans in the US.
From: miq@chromavac.csd.sgi.com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 90 15:27:07 PDT
        >OK, so who really knows anything about Sterlings?

Well they the same V6 engine used in the Acura Legends, the Body is
designed by folks at Rover who used to work at BMW.  Basically you get
the best of all "worlds": japanese engine in a british chassis for a
european price.

Actually not too bad a car, just isn't recognizable enough for some.

"Mister! Hey mister! You lights are popped up, but they aren't on!"
        "Huh?  Oh gee thanks...<sigh>"
                                An ignorant good samaritan and me in my Bugeye
Miq Millman -- miq@sgi.com or {decwrl,pyramid,ucbvax}!sgi!miq  415 335 1041