Re: Datsun Roadster Parts Suppliers

To: bdb@well.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster Parts Suppliers
From: mit-eddie!hpfcmi.fc.hp.com!rdg@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 90 16:50:07 MDT
> The " Datsun Roadster Review" is a must and can be
> subscribed to for only $2-0/year from

I sent in my $20 but haven't received anything yet...

> Remember, Canada is more than your usual stamp, whatever that now goes
> for!

Hmmm, maybe that's the problem :-(

> Ross Mullen, who is intemately attached to the newsletter (he's the
> publisher) runs a business called "Sports Imports" and he's very
> nice and helpful. in USA dial 206-332-5003. he has a nice stash of
> used parts.

I've talk to this guy and bought parts from him. I like his casual
style, but he sent me a few incorrect parts.

> For a complete fancy catalog of parts with price list some chat items,
> the official list of sources is Raleigh, also in the northwest. I'll

Rallye, perhaps? I've got their catalog too. Very impressive, but
the prices look painful. I guess I should be thankful that there are
parts available at all, huh?

Thanks for the info.

    Rob Gardner                     hplabs!hpfcmr!rdg
    Hewlett Packard                 or rdg%hpfcmr@hplabs.hp.com
    Fort Collins, Colorado          303-229-2048
                80525-9599

                     "Ask me about Home Brewing"