Datsun Roadster Parts Suppliers

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Datsun Roadster Parts Suppliers
From: mit-eddie!tcgould.TN.CORNELL.EDU!garnett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Roger Garnett)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 90 09:27:07 EDT
[This is for our Datsun Roadster Almost-a-Brit-car-Auxilary. It comes from
my friend with the '65, who just got .net access, but isn't sure if he's up
for the volume of brit-cars, so I'm forwarding this. He can be contacted
(or flamed for his niave brit-car bashing :-)) directly at the address
below. (he lives in upper NY, and lower Mass.) I think I may have the
addresses of another 1 or 2 suppliers on paper at home.-Roger]

>From bdb@well.sf.ca.us:

The " Datsun Roadster Review" is a must and can be
subscribed to for only $2-0/year from

        Datsun Roadster Review/Association
        11520 Seahurst Rd.
        Richymond, BC V7A 3P2 Canada

or

        795 Peace Portal Dr, 8071-Box 67
        Blaine, WA 98230 USA

Remember, Canada is more than your usual stamp, whatever that now goes
for!

Ross Mullen, who is intemately attached to the newsletter (he's the
publisher) runs a business called "Sports Imports" and he's very
nice and helpful. in USA dial 206-332-5003. he has a nice stash of
used parts.

Roadster Restoration is in Placerville, CA (Although if you drive to
Placerville, as I did, you won't find it because it's not really truely
in Placerville. No one in Placerville has ever heard of it, by the way,
and it's not in the phone book, either. In any event, the fellow there
used to do restorations himself, now sells only parts and will talk to
you at great length regarding the cars. call 916-644-6777. he also
has used parts.

For a complete fancy catalog of parts with price list some chat items,
the official list of sources is Raleigh, also in the northwest. I'll
supply the phone number shortly-- Sorry I've only temporarilly misplaced
it! The prices at Raleigh are completely ourtrageous and Dann (sic)
is not always the most helpful or informative, although he means well.

[206-847-5615, except he takes off one week a month to go work in the
shop or the warehouse or some such- rg]

All roadster owners should be coated in guilt from head to toe if they
do not belong to the club. Come on, guys-- those MG owners think we're
all flaky!

The annual east coast meet is coming up at Watkins Glen Serengeti Races.
The annual west coast meet is at Mt Shasta.

Blair Barondes   '65 Datsun Fairlady 1500       bdb@well.sf.ca.us