Re: Lars Anderson

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Lars Anderson
From: mit-eddie!harvard!hsi.com!archer@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Garry Archer)
Date: Fri, 4 May 90 15:55:11 EDT
Ayup!

Bob Leger writes:
> I will be in attendance and will be showing my car. ...

Great!

> Last year's show was attended by more than 150 cars of all types and
> years, and the show has been growing every year. ...

I'm beginning to drool already...

> Up until this show two years
> ago I was lazily looking for a ragtop to drive.  At this show I saw how nice
> the TR4 body style can look when it is not full of holes!  It really got me
> seriously looking and I ended up getting my TR250 in the fall.

Oh-oh, perhaps my wife won't let me go because of this!   I have been "lazily"
looking, as Bob put it, for about three or four years.  I can't afford one
still!.  Whenever I go to a show and see British cars my money-hand starts
to twitch, I start to sweat a lot, and babble things like,
        "Oh my Gohhhhhhddd...",
        "I gotta have this one, it's MINE!!!",
        "That does it Ann, damn the money, we're gonna get one now!",
        "Pant, pant...",
        "Ann, you don't see many of these, and I want one, and if it's the
                last thing I ever do...",
        "Can we sell the kids?", etc.

> Set this
> day aside on your calendars and I'll see you there!  If any out-of-towners
> need directions, email me.

Please send me directions, Bob.  I'll probably be aiming up I-90 from
I-95/395 from the Connecticut shoreline.  Thanks!!!

        Cheers!

Garry Archer Esq.       {yale, uunet}!hsi!archer  -OR-  archer@hsi.com
Code 3/HSI Systems (a 3M company),      New Haven, Connecticut, U.S.A.

"An Englishman never enjoys himself, except for a noble purpose." - A.P.Herbert