RE: Lars Anderson

To: decpa::"british-cars@alliant.com"@dsm.enet.dec.com
Subject: RE: Lars Anderson
From: mit-eddie!dsm.enet.dec.com!"dsm::holbrook"@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 4 May 90 10:44:49 PDT
British Car Day a Lars Anderson -

I went to a planning meeting 2 weeks ago for this show.  We are expecting about
200 cars this year if the weather is good.  The Best os show will be handled
a little differently in the future.  If it goes according to plan there will
be a fancy trophy and the winner gets thier name on a plaque on the base.
The trophy will be on perminant display in the museum.  Then the next year
the previous years winner will be displayed with the trophy during the meet
but will not be allowed to compete.

If anyone wants to help with parking show up at about 8:30.