Re: door elect. solenoid wiring ??

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: door elect. solenoid wiring ??
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 09:35:23 -0500
Thanks to all the repiled.  Kim had a set of pictures that was just what I
needed.

The wire (I'll call the "jumper wire" goes between the roof and the door,
and has a connector on each end.

The solenoid wire does indeed have a connector at both ends.  The one I was
interested in is in the top of the door under the skin.

There is a wire in the roof that also has a connector on it.

>From Kim's pictures, it does look like you need to delaminate the roof panel
to get to the connector at the roof.

Again thanks to everone that replied.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229