Rear axle stops

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear axle stops
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 12:20:24 -0500
Anyone have a source for the rear axle stops.  These are the little
triangular rubber pieces that bolt to the bottom of the frame, and if the
rear end bottoms out, it hits these rubber stops.

I haven't tried the Help section of the local autoparts store.  I just found
my old ones in the garage.  The metal parts of it are very rusty and I'd like
to replace them.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229