'74 Motor Mounts

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '74 Motor Mounts
From: "ford_edge01@juno.com" <ford_edge01@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:03:43 GMT
     I have successfully removed the engine/transmission on #470 and I have
serious doubts as to reusing the motor mounts.  I see on the Bricklin site that
they are no longer made.  Does anyone know where I could find them or any
alternatives?  On another note, I also need help finding a good replacement
keyed switch for the exterior entry, mine has the key broken off in it.

     Sorry, just remembered, when I separated the engine from the tranny I
found 2 small pieces of what looks like a washer; inside the bell housing.  I
have no clue what they are, they looked clean like they may have just fallen
from the input shaft, thats what worries me.

Thanks,

Tim