RE: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:47:18 -0500
You know I hate it when you come up with a very interesting comment or
reply to someone and them loose the statement.

It's also very gratifying when you see something you wrote come full circle
back to you.

This is the case of the problem with the mechanics I just quoted myself
as saying.

Well here is a reply to someone on the Morgan mailing list, by someone
other than me.  I don't know if he was paraphrasing what I'd said or if
he'd actually kept the email and extracted it.

But the 2nd person sent this out as a reply to a 1st person looking for
a Morgan mechanic in city X.

"I read something here once that has really stuck with me...a guy wrote
asking
if anyone knew of a good Morgan mechanic in his area. One of the replies
said..Go to your bathroom, and look in the mirror. If you don't like that
mechanic, you should probably start thinking about driving a different car.
You will quickly come to realize just how profoundly true that statement is!"

But I just love it when you see someone else spouting off your pearls of
wisdom.  And he didn't take credit for it.

///
///