RE: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS

To: "'alphachi'" <alphachi@writeme.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS
From: "Mike DeLuca" <mdeluca@comtechpst.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 11:05:23 -0500
Last spring I was at a car club meeting in North NJ and the proprietor of
the shop
said something that I always refer to when I get stuck.
"Air, Fuel, Spark which one don't you have"?
As frustrating as it gets sometimes it is still not magic, if we stick with
the fundamentals we should always be able to figure out what is going on. We
are smarter then the car so we should be able to resolve the problem (I hope
someone will remind me of all of this next time I get stuck).

Regards,

Mike D.
Vin 1557
NY