Re: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS

To: alphachi@writeme.com
Subject: Re: AND EVEN MORE HAMFISTED IDIOTS
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:48:49 EST
Stephan,
Most of us can totally relate to your experience.  I had a voltage/charging
problem and simple AC leak.  Called around and found a shop called "Master
Mechanics"  hahaha.  They, too, were highly recommended.  I told them that
the condenser had a leak, explained that they would need to measure the
condenser and look in a catalog to get a part with the same dimensions.  They
said no problem, they could do it.  Over $2k later they gave the car back,
said it was working fine, they just plugged in the compressor wire.  Well,
naturally about 45 min of use later all the freon was gone.  Fruthermore, not
only was the charging prob not fixed, but the alternator wires were loose!
All I can say is at least they did not CAUSE any damage.  So you have plenty
of company.

George

///
///